I am currently open for casual personal commissions. If you’re interested in hiring me for commercial purposes or have any questions about a project you might like me for, feel free to contact me!
Note: The terms "your commission" and "my artwork" ("my artwork" referring to any media I (AllyRat) have ever created past and future) are interchangeable and should be considered the same thing - I reserve the right to decline any commission for any reason.
- You are not permitted to use or sell my artwork (e.g. your commission) in relation to any form of blockchain, NFT, cryptocurrency technology or any related technology that may exist in the future for any reason.
- You are not permitted to sell your commission or ownership of your commission for a profit while claiming it is your own work through any methods for any reason.
- Your commission may NOT be used for commercial purposed UNLESS it is arranged with me when ordering. (This means you cannot sell prints of your commission or other merchandise of it unless discussed with me. I will require compensation).
- You are allowed to make merchandise of your commission for personal use only. (e.g. acrylic charms, print a poster, t-shirt etc).
- You may submit your commission to any non-block-chain based website for non-commercial purposes if I am credited (AllyRat).
- I do not give refunds on request, refunds will only be given if offered by me. Refunds, if offered by me will always be given in full.
- Edits may be requested, but will only be fulfilled if the error is my fault. If the error is due to a unclear or incorrect description or reference image it will be refused.
- Minor edits may only be requested within 1 week (7 days) of receiving the finished image.
- Design mistakes which are the fault of the commissioner, or later edits may be requested for $10-$50, depending on how large the edit is.
- Paid edits can only be requested within 1 month (30 days) of receiving the finished image.
- You may request to see the sketch.
- You may request to pay after seeing the sketch. If so, payment must be recieved before artwork will be completed.
- Payment before completion is required. No exceptions.
- You may edit your image however you like, as not as it is not for commercial use.
- Accepted form of payment is PayPal (NZD).
- While my prices are listed in USD, I will charge you in NZD. Due to the exchange rate it may look like I am charging you more. I am charging you the NZD equivalent of the US price stated. My prices are listed in USD as most people know the exchange rate of USD to their own currency than NZD to their currency. You can check what I am charging you by using the Google currency converter.
- Pornographic sexual content or "R18 content" is not accepted.
- I am allowed to use the commission I drew for you of your character to advertise my own commission services without explicitly stating the owner of the character (e.g., update my commission sheet with your commission).
**These terms of service may change at any time without warning. By ordering from me you agree to all terms of service.