Lolita ResourcesNew to lolita fashion? Want to learn more but not sure where to start? Trying to explain the fashion to your parents? This page has you covered!
Videos for beginners!It can be really hard and overwhelming to figure out where to start with lolita fashion. With over two decades of blogs, magazines and publications online, it’s easy to get lost! To make the life of a curious beginner lolita easier, here is a selection of YouTube videos covering the most commonly asked questions newbies have about the fashion.
- Sugar Coated Documentary - An amazing introduction to lolita fashion
- Why is lolita called lolita?
- How to make a lolita coord
- Where to buy lolita fashion
- How to shop for plus size lolita fashion
- How to shop on Taobao
- How to afford to boy lolita
- Lolita community and “con crit” etiquette explained
Advanced resourcesIf you're already familiar with lolita fashion, you won't need any help from a curated list of YouTube videos. Here is a short list of links that the NZ Lolita Community personally recommends.
- The ultimate lolita resource masterlist - This list has pretty much everything you'll ever need when researching lolita. It is also the reason why this list is so short.
- Crimson Reflections - Amazing and often updated lolita blog.
- (Actually) Plus size lolita fashion resource list
- Pretty good Taobao spreadsheet
- Seamless lolita prints
- More Angelic Pretty seamless prints
Downloadable resourcesWant to spread the word about the New Zealand Lolita Community?
Download our printable business card